red1.org Forum Index red1.org
Nihili est - in vita priore ego imperator romanus fui

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Load Error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    red1.org Forum Index -> Growing Pains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Load Error Reply with quote

Hello New Soft,

I am using compiere 2.5.1 C version. I am facing a problem dealing with Invoice Print Format.

when an invoice print format of Invoice which doesnt have any sales order is choosen ,an error dialog is popping up stating load error and a right button is appearing which When I click Ok on it shows processing with status bar but is never opening any print format and the compiere server is hanging up. Could any body please help me in how to solve this error and why this error is popping up?

Chris
neilg
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Load Error Reply with quote

You should increase your 'trace level' (logging level) to maximum (under preferences) then look at Compiere's trace output. Will give an indication as to what is going (wrong).

chris wrote:
Hello New Soft,

I am using compiere 2.5.1 C version. I am facing a problem dealing with Invoice Print Format.

when an invoice print format of Invoice which doesnt have any sales order is choosen ,an error dialog is popping up stating load error and a right button is appearing which When I click Ok on it shows processing with status bar but is never opening any print format and the compiere server is hanging up. Could any body please help me in how to solve this error and why this error is popping up?

Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    red1.org Forum Index -> Growing Pains All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: