red1.org Forum Index red1.org
Nihili est - in vita priore ego imperator romanus fui

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RFQ created...not visible in Webstore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    red1.org Forum Index -> Growing Pains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaurav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: RFQ created...not visible in Webstore Reply with quote

Hi all
I created RFQs from compiere2.5.2e but they are not visible in Webstore when i log into my user or as superuser.please help me and tell me what could be the possible problem.

Regards,
gaurav
lofx
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!!

i am not an expert in RFQ, but may it be the problem that those are only visible to the vendors that the RFQ has been sent to? have you tried to log as one of the invited vendors and see if they are there?

Regards,
gaurav

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lofx
Yes i logged as one of the invited vendors too but RFQ issued was not there...

Regards,
Gaurav
john_cvs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Hi....Seems like u missed something........... Reply with quote

Hi

You must check that RFQ is generated with all necessary details filled up, hope u must have done that..1 Create RFQ and then by logging in as vendor side user try to locate ur RFQ and give RFQ Response to that this is the procedure i followed to just checking functionality...!
i am checking that out soon let u know with exact details................uptill now u can try it agin it might work for u now............!

John Idea
gaurav

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx John for reply
Its working...actually it was solved long earlier but i m facing a new problem now.I created RFQ from another client but when i log in Webstore, it always log me in to GardenWorld Client but it shows me there the RFQ generated by me.It also shows me the products of GardenWorld...not my client.
Now i am confused and do not know how to create webstore for my client and only display only my products and RFQs...
Thanx

Regards,
Gaurav
lofx
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!

depending on the version of compiere you are using, this has two possible solutions;

for 251 and earlier, you have to look for a file where it is specified the client_id (i don't have a source code here right now, so if anyone can give the exact name..........) and change it to your client_id

for 252 you just go to webstore window in java client and setup your webstore.

Regards,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    red1.org Forum Index -> Growing Pains All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: