Split Checking Account - Bank in transit

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Split Checking Account - Bank in transit

Postby daniel_kepler » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi,
I am looking for split the Bank in transit account (the checks) in two accounts: check that will be collected for us (the company) and check that will be collected by the vendor. I realized that Compiere do not separate that accounts by default and I haven´t been able to separate them using the tools that come with Compiere. It´s very important do that because the accounting in the company needs it and more important their financial must use this count splited for forecast.
I think that to do that I must make a query to the database selecting the accounting in that account that have relations to sells and other that have relations to buys.....it´s the way??. There is a better way??. Thank you for comments.
Regards.
how to use Compiere?
daniel_kepler

Postby afalcone » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:39 am

Hi (Hola) Daniel,

the querys that you said, are for report's purpose or you want to change the default account that Compiere use for the post?
I believe that the second is more complex. You'll need to make changes in the code.

Regards

Alejandro
afalcone
Regular

Postby daniel_kepler » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 am

Thank you Alejandro,
yes, maybe the best is add the funcionality, that mean coding...:-(
The other way like you said is use reporting, it could be, but can i do it whit the tool "Financial Report" or some like that, or i have to do sql statement directly in the database??
Ragards.
how to use Compiere?
daniel_kepler

Postby afalcone » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:57 am

I assume that your purpose is report:
I believe that the best way is create a view in the database and after create a report using the view. I think that this is the more simplex.
As example you can see the RV_PAYMENT view. There you can see all the payments and receives.

regards
afalcone
Regular

Return to Accounting Process