[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Financial Consolidation - Inter Company

Financial Consolidation - Inter Company

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Financial Consolidation - Inter Company

Postby orbov » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:16 pm

I have been tyring to figure out how to create a holding company and 3 subsidiaries, ecah with their own accounts visible both individually under the respective org codes and rolled up under the holding company for accounts consolidation purposes. Questions:

1. Do I set up different organizations for each of the 4 entities under one client?
2. Is the holding company the client and the 3 subsidiaries the organizations?
3. How do i create 4 sets of accounts (elements) each with their own set of element values?
4. Do all the necessary entries get created for intercompany transactions if the accounts (elements) are separate?
5. How do I do a consolidation to merge the accounts of all the 4 companies?
6. How can I see the breakup of each element value broken into the 4 organizational entities?

I would be obliged if I can be guided as i am currently doing some testing to see if Compiere will be suitable for us.
orbov

Postby red1 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:42 am

red1
Site Admin

Return to Accounting Process