[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - How and when Doc_Cash.java, Docline_Cash.java gets executed?

How and when Doc_Cash.java, Docline_Cash.java gets executed?

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

How and when Doc_Cash.java, Docline_Cash.java gets executed?

Postby gaurav » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:57 pm

Hi All

I created few lines in Cash Journal and was running the same from Eclipse in debug mode. I created breakpoints in Doc_Cash.java and Docline_cash.java to check how and when they get executed. On Comleting and posting Cash Journal, i found that cursor does not go into these files and the sode written in these files are not executed.
Please help and tell me how and when these files get executed and which function of which class calls them?
And my second query is that...how posting is done in compiere? I mean which file is used for accounts posting? and how it searches for Application server in code,while posting.

Thanks

Gaurav
www.ViennaSolutions.com
gaurav

Postby red1 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am

red1
Site Admin

Return to Accounting Process