[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Account and Products in Invoice

Account and Products in Invoice

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Account and Products in Invoice

Postby afalcone » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:52 pm

afalcone
Regular

Postby red1 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:57 am

I think u shuldnt worry about the detailings as u can summarise that in the Financial Report engine.
Refer to an accountant and show him the sample Balance Sheet and the use of Report Row and Column in the Performance Analysis menu.
red1
Site Admin

Postby afalcone » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi red1,

Thanks for you reply.

Exactly, the accountant asked me, if him can enter the account for each product in the invoice, because the post could be different if the same product is entered in two lines in the same invoice. At present, when I post the invoice, the account is taked from the default account or the account defined in the accounting tab of product. Then I can't have two different accounts for the same product in the invoice.
The problem isn't like we see the report; the problem are the accounts to the ones that the product bought is attributed accounting. I guess that I need to add the column for the account in the lines invoice window, but I don't know if this is possible to do without modify the code.

It is possible to do this through configuration?

I don't know if I explained well. :oops:

I thank its aid

Alejandro
afalcone
Regular

Return to Accounting Process