Headoffice Payment

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Headoffice Payment

Postby binhdt » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:49 pm

Hi all,
Please help me solve this situation :D
In case of a company have many branch, ex: Branch A and Branch B. And the situation is I create a SO and ship to Branch A but I expect to receive money from the HeadOffice (not from Branch A).
Please tell me if Compiere can solve this situation.

Thanks in advance!
Binh Duong
binhdt

Postby lofx » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:36 pm

Hi!!!

this seems complicated to solve in the sense that you connected org headoffice cannot pay an invoice to branch A. you can signal the address the paid is made from and sent to using the multiple addresses of the business partner, but only you could trace that payment in terms of address.

the other way round is also possible, use the bussiness partner headoffice to make transactions with (order and invoice) but then ship branch A using the multiple addresses feature, and then the headoffice will pay the invoice but the branch A will receive the goods.

i hope i have thrown some light in this issue. but do not forget the accounting implications of serving goods to a firm and invoicing to other.
this depends on each country laws and regulations.

Regards,
lofx
Regular

Return to Accounting Process