[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - New default account didn't works

New default account didn't works

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

New default account didn't works

Postby azaharizaman » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:40 pm

WorLD_PeAcE
azaharizaman

solved

Postby azaharizaman » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:11 pm

ok, now i knew where i got it wrong. When i change the Account Defaults from the Accouting Schema, the product and business partner setup that is already in the sytem (before i change the default acct) still remain as it is, which is the acct code before i made changes to it. so when i post a transactions regarding this business partner or products, it goes to that acct.

Another thing is that, when i change the default acct from the accting schema window, i didn't change those that are from the business partner group, or product category acct, so whenever i create a new product, or business partner, it always copies the acct values from the category or groups it was assigned to.

But the mystery that is still eludes me is that, why does it still post to that acct eventhough i have deactivate it from the acct element...???eeemm...its time for the next mission... :D
WorLD_PeAcE
azaharizaman

Return to Accounting Process