[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Account 12110-Accounts Receivable NOT Updated

Account 12110-Accounts Receivable NOT Updated

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Account 12110-Accounts Receivable NOT Updated

Postby trifon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:12 pm

Trifon Trifonov
trifon
Senior

Postby red1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:39 pm

red1
Site Admin

Postby trifon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:53 pm

Last edited by trifon on Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trifon Trifonov
trifon
Senior

Postby red1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:04 pm

red1
Site Admin

Postby trifon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:13 pm

Trifon Trifonov
trifon
Senior

Postby red1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:50 pm

red1
Site Admin

Postby lofx » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:20 am

lofx
Regular

It Works :))

Postby trifon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:16 am

Hi All,
Finally I managed to find it.
After posting of Cash Journal I Opened View Allocation and POSTED the record. So Compiere works fine :))

Best regards,
Trifon
Trifon Trifonov
trifon
Senior

Accounts Payable/Receivable not updated

Postby moyses » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:39 am

Hi everybody!

Maybe I am missing something!

Here is my case. Using GardenWorld and Joe (open balance 0) as the BP
I am using Compiere 2.51G

Create a Standard Sales Order.
Generate Shipment
Generate Invoice
Go to Payment window select AR Receipt as the document type, and Joe as the BP, then in the invoice field press enter and select the previous created invoice and push the complete button.

Now do a CTRL+SHIFT+I and check joe

Do you notice that the credit used and credit available is not updated!?? Or it is just my imagination? :shock:

If I do a zoom to the business partner window the open balance is not updated!

Well I went to the BP info window and checked the payment tab and it exists!

OK lets go to the allocated payment report and there it is!.

Second Scenario

Create two invoices for Joe as explained before.

Now create the payment equal to the sum of the two invoices. This time you don't select any invoice.

Then go to the allocate payment window enter joe as the BP and select the payment with the invoices and clik on process.

Once again go back to the BP info window and notice that the open balance is now updated for the three payed invoices!

Is this normal? I am doing something wrong? Should I check something about accounting

So I am missing something to update the balance amount in the business partner window??

Thank you very much for your help!
moyses

Re: Accounts Payable/Receivable not updated

Postby trifon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:56 pm

Hi moyses,
I checked it on 2.5.1f and it worked for me.
The scenario is:
Use Garden World and Joe: Credit Available=9748.26; Credit Used=251.74; Open Balance=503.48; Revenue=283.53

1) Create a Standard Sales Order(10 * Patio Chair = 337.50 + 20.25 Tax - 2.27 Discount = 357.75 Total).
2) Generate Shipment and Post it(Business Partner Info NOT updated).
3) Generate Invoice and Post it(Credit Available=9390.51; Credit Used=609.49; Open Balance=861.23; Revenue=641.28)
4) Create Payment -- Document Type="AR Receipt"; --Tender Type="Direct Debit" for previously created Invoice, Complete and Post Payment(Credit Available=9748.26; Credit Used=251.74; Open Balance=503.48; Revenue=641.28).

I had to open calendar period, because it was not open.

Regards,
Trifon
Trifon Trifonov
trifon
Senior

Return to Accounting Process