Automatic posting during data loading

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Automatic posting during data loading

Postby mathiasjb » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:53 pm

Dear red1

1. I am in the middle of the data loading phase. I am using the import invoice. The issue is that I can choose the "Complete" as status and the posting of invoices has to be done one by one which is a tedious process.

Do you have any suggestion how to improve the loading using the functionality or by programming?

2. The process of loading payment does not have a button for processing. Can you help for this loading of payment functionality?

Regards
JB
mathiasjb

Postby lofx » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:17 pm

Hi everyone!!!

i am back after three days of lecturing an exhausting seminar on ERP`s and Compiere status project and functionality.................

ok, both of your questions have a sad, cruel answer.
you need to create from scratch certain java classes missing for the payment................. check out import product in the source file and you will easily see what i am talking about..................

for automatic post of invoices, you would also need a proccess that launches the fact_acct process in batch mode for all unposted transactions.

we will need sometime as it is physically impossible for us to work more, but we will post all kinds of data import ...................and working..............

regards,
lofx
Regular

Postby red1 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:36 am

Hi Lofx,
Do rest. U might burn out :roll:
Its nice to hear u re active lecturing Compiere. Soon u will have many graduates from your class.

Knowledge is free, but to learn it is painful. Once u know it, it grows with u. U gain, every1 gain. U also grow rich.

All the best.

red1
red1
Site Admin

Return to Accounting Process