Loading Accounting Values Format

The Financial Integration (FI) aspect of Compiere means Accounting Consequence, and stuff that makes Accountants rule. Well, IANA.

Moderator: lofx

Loading Accounting Values Format

Postby hema » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:01 pm

Hi Red1,

I created a new client and loaded the Accounting Values (e.g AccountingUS.cvs). The values were loaded.
When I try to log in as my new client Admin to load the summary levels for the chart of accounts, I get the following message "Did Not Find Valid Accounting Information"

I never got this kind of message before with my previous client examples.

Have you come across this before?

Thank you very much,
Hema
hema
Regular

Postby red1 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:10 am

Hi Hema,
This is quite common. Hmm, i cant recall why *haha*. try checking your steps again. I hit it and i think i just check back and found some obvious mistake. I am sure u miss something. try to get a fresh copy from the dmp so as to work from clean slate as u are just at initial client setup. If u change the csv alot then it must be that u may have disrupted something too. Retrace what u did. Or reboot if you havent done so.

Or a quick search in the sourceforge forums should throw up a simliar experience.
red1
Site Admin

Postby hema » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:29 pm

Hi Red1,

thank you very much for your help. The problem was with my .csv file. I copied the original one to my application and it's working now:)

Hema
hema
Regular

Return to Accounting Process