Berikut disertakan Compiere Installer for windows (compiere 2.5.3a +jdk 1.5 + fyracle 0.8.10)
The roadmap articles, please refer to;
Before you install make sure that you ;
1. uninstall any of the jdk version 1.5 +. (You can still keep the
previous jdk version but only remove this version. )
2. enough free space ( at least 900MB) cause the installer need to
store some of the temp files during installation.
3. computer connect to network or if it is stand alone then make sure
you loopback adapter network is working. (ping you localhost to test)
if you ommited the above rules then i am not guarantee that it will
After you install makes sure that you (post installaton process);
1. locate the jvm.conf (in fyracle folder)
2. replace the first no comment line with the java virtual machine
path eg C:\Compiere2\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\bin\server
** I will fix this manual entry in the next installer version for the
post installaton process.
So, if anything happens or the installer stuck somewhere please refer
to the installer readme.
You can download the installer (Almost 100MB) from