[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Sign On the Dotted Line

Sign On the Dotted Line

Before you even think of trying Compiere. What you should worry about. What are the issues? These are stuff that our prospects and clients went through. No holds barred. We tell it like it is.

Sign On the Dotted Line

Postby In Deep » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:26 pm

So where do you start with setting up a ERP system like Compiere?

Find a developer/integrator and draw up an agreement/contract to set up the system for you? Test out some competitive projects? Develop a budget and write some requirements for what you are looking for?

I definately have my own opinions on the subject and before I start talking, I'm curious to hear some other thoughts first (don't get to used to me listening before talking :-). How much preparation would you recommend before implementing a Compiere system? How would you go about? What would you tell someone who was considering?

Talk to you soon.
In Deep

Postby Enrique » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:32 pm

Enrique

Return to PreSales Bites