Multiple Item Combo Box

It is here where business functions and pains hits you in the face. Do we extend and weave requirements into Compiere? Or do we just tweak hardly a code with smart thinking and a full grasp of Compierology? You’ll see lots of both in making your business grow.

Multiple Item Combo Box

Postby mstaschull » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:47 am

Hi,

I am wondering if Compiere offers multiple item combo box(es) for display in a window. Real world problem being, that I need to display several conditions as part of a questionare where I would like the user to select (with ctrl-key) the options and store them in a separate table ???

Second questions would be on how to setup a product CATEGORY-TREE. I looked at the iZeno solution, but it does not offer the best solution.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Michael
mstaschull

Postby buysellplatform » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:18 am

I think if you have looked at iZeno BV, you should be able to find the QuickPick Function in the M_Inout. It enables the user to pick the available attribute instance based on the open sales order lines.

As for the product subcategory, it's an intermediate way to resolve the mulitple tier of product category. You may want to create additional tables and columns (as many as you like) for reporting purpose. Currently,i think the compiere codes do not support the tree.
buysellplatform

Return to Reality Strikes