Problem defining Attributes Set Instances..............

It is here where business functions and pains hits you in the face. Do we extend and weave requirements into Compiere? Or do we just tweak hardly a code with smart thinking and a full grasp of Compierology? You’ll see lots of both in making your business grow.

Problem defining Attributes Set Instances..............

Postby gaurav » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:33 pm

Hi Red1
I am facing problem in defining Attribute Set Instances.I created new Attribute named "GSM" and Attribute Type Value as "Line". and in Attribute value tab i enterd two numbers 12 and 10. Then i created Attribute Set as "GSM Tshirt" and checked serial no check box and on Attribute Use tab i mapped "GSM" Attribute to it.
Now the problem is when i try to select Attribute Set Instance on Product window it gives me Error "No Attribte Set Defined" though i have defined it.......i am confused how to proceed......
and when i see the the entries in Gardenword, there it shows Attribte Set Instance (on Product window) as "Green_Large"....now i am unable to understand how Green has been concatinated with LArge...when i click on Attribte Set Instance on Product window it shows a combo box to select LArge, Medium or Small but how it is concatinating with color Green?
Please help.....

Thanx

Regards
Gaurav
gaurav

Postby gaurav » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:01 pm

Well........ i have done it......its working.......
gaurav

Return to Reality Strikes