[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Migrating Asset Maintenance to iDempiere

Migrating Asset Maintenance to iDempiere

The migration of Adempiere modules to iDempiere

Migrating Asset Maintenance to iDempiere

Postby red1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:34 am

AssetMaintenanceOverview.gif
AssetMaintenanceOverview.gif (26.78 KiB) Viewed 14792 times

The Asset Maintenance that was is now been upgraded and migrated into iDempiere latest source-code.

The Tasks Done are:
1. Upgrade to latest ZK version.
2. Separation of module into separate features with own plugin for respective Java client and ZK UI client.
2.1 Refactored out a Base plugin that both features refer to.
3. Applied migration scripts into fresh iDempiere and exported as 2Pack.zip
3.1 Module - Asset Maintenance
3.2 Window - Asset (tabs: Asset Meter, Meter Log)
3.3 Table - MP_Prognosis
3.1 Tested in META-INF folder auto launch and manual Pack In.
4. Moved processes and Callouts to Base plugin as extensions. Tested working.
5. Export as plugin. Tested working as p2 director update and OSGi bundle install during hot deploy.

In progress:
1. Tweaking window layouts
2. Debugging Meter Log requery blank in ZK UI
2.1 Further testing of Prognosis generate OT and Work Order complete cycle for both Meter and Calendar logging.
3. Export to final p2 site.
4. Writing User and Developer guide.

Bugs reported:
1. iDempiere Callout is not called in ZK UI. thread pending acknowledgement from Heng Sin or Carlos to raise a JIRA tracker. .
red1
Site Admin

Re: Migrating Asset Maintenance to iDempiere

Postby red1 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 am

2.1 Testing of generating a Request for Work Order worked in both Java and ZK UI. Processing of the work order to completion went through.
However some latin words were still present and they were also translated to English.
Prognosis (forecast) still pending.
Asset Meter Log window will also be set to Prevntive Maintenance > Process menu tree for alternative workshop operations as advised in original OFB documentation.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

The p2 site is .
and here is the installer script: http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/fi ... h/download

Download this script and run it under your idempiere-server folder. It automatically fetches the feature from the Internet and install in your server.
Start your idempiere-server then 'ss' inside the console to see the new bundles IDs.
Type 'start <id>' for the one with ..Base...jar. You will see the Pack In in action to build the model.
Then login WEB UI and do a Role Access Update, log out and login again and start using Asset Maintenance module!
It has also been enhanced for easier use.

A full PDF tutorial is underway and will be uploaded to that p2 site.

The source is committed to .
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:28 pm

A complete PDF guide is done and uploaded to SourceForge. Please download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/fi ... f/download
red1
Site Admin

Postby collazosc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 am

Hi red:

Today I imported the asset maintenance to my eclipse installation. I imported AssetMaintenance and AssetMaintenance, but the MOdelJob* classes are inherited from org.adempiere.base.IModelFactory which does not seem to exists in idempiere. I got errors pointing to this problem. I checked myself into org.adempiere.base and IModelFactory does not exists. I svn update the code but the problem persists.
---------------------------
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby collazosc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 am

Sorry I was too fast to get to conclusions. The class exists in idempiere in org.adempiere.base. The problem is in the extensions TAB in the manifest.mf window. The error is: no schema found for the 'org.adempiere.base.Imodelfactory' extension point (three errors in plugin.xml).
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby red1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:23 am

How did you put the extensions in your plugin.xml? Did you use the Eclipse IDE editor? If you click on the Extensions tab, and then the ADD button, there is no IModelFactory becasuse it is not done under plugin.xml, but under OSGI-INF. I have written about this already somewhere.
Do tell me if you got it.
Muchas gracias for following this project. :)
red1
Site Admin

Postby collazosc » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

Hola red:

I look for your writting about this issue but could not find the place. What I found was something in idempiere google groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... wzEXVs4svc where hensig answers very shortly "that have been drop and needs to be replace by osgi service." and nothing else.

I am using eclipse and I managed to import POSIntegration and did some small tests with callouts (very simple) but I have no idea how to deal with a component such as you defined under OSGI. Basically all looks the same (plugin.xml) than in your original source code. Do you have any idea where could I find your writtings about this issue or how could I eadd this factory extension point?

Gracias y Saludos,
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby red1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:52 pm

I found it here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1729#p8333. Please check out the source of it from https://bitbucket.org/red1/withholdingtax to follow the example within.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Asset Maintenance has been moved to (SOURCE) http://bitbucket.org/red1/org.asset.maintenance and (PLUGIN) http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/fi ... intenance/
ZK UI forms plugin is merged into the base making it just org.asset.maintenance and dropping the Swing UI plugin. I also refactor and renamed packages to be more standard, just to make everything more standard and easier. The plugin still has its 2Pack included. Please test and report back here any issue.
I edited the MaintenanceSampleData_postgresql.sql, made simple checks to see it thru in latest iDempiere 3.1 and able to go into some of its items.
The old PDF manual remains same as from the old repo: http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/fi ... intenance/. Hopefully in future I will update a new PDF.
Commercial users please note that this plugin is the original work of OFB Consulting CHILE, contributed by Ramiro Vergara.
red1
Site Admin

Return to iDempiere