The Libero Conundrum

The migration of Adempiere modules to iDempiere

The Libero Conundrum

Postby red1 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 am

Continuing the new Libero reborn - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1844
I now set a reset rather, of its immediate waters as Manufacturing does not happen in a vacuum. So below is its environment that it couples and integrate with where the WMS plays a significant functional role.

NewLibero.png
NewLibero.png (14.15 KiB) Viewed 185 times
WMS or Warehouse Management System has its Models Reference (generated by Ninja as a fully decoupled from core meta-model). It has two immediate peers - Purchasing Management (Contract) and Sales Order Management. Both of these have Back-Order handling intrically woven into them. And they are so decoupled from WMS (a red1 signature hallmark) that upon starting of WMS, their Scheduling process buttons appear. Only Purchasing has code dependency to WMS due to its GenerateProcess.

Sales Management has direct BOM Drop configuring embedded.

Forecast and Production takes over from Libero reborn, starting with the Sales Forecast generating, and stopping at Manufacturing gates (a big void at the moment). There is now a need to look at a bigger picture involving domain expert's Steven Sackett accounting take with his Adaxa Lite, to add to the bigger Libero Mfg.

The new source renaming will also follow suit to be more readable and will be posted below.

NewSource.png
NewSource.png (23.12 KiB) Viewed 183 times
I refactored its naming to 'red1 project' to signify the incorporation of most of my own originating design and distro repository at sf.net.

The bitbucket source is as shown in screen below:

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 3.28.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 3.28.19 PM.png (46.84 KiB) Viewed 182 times
Binary plugin jars are sent here SOURCEFORGE:red1/files/Red1Libero/
red1
Site Admin

Return to iDempiere