Hereby declaring this as Version 0.1 alpha. Prototpying Stage
a. org.red1.wms<timestamp> all in OSGi plugin with metadata.
b. WMSdata.zip sample data importable via Ninja (Product Types, Warehouse Gates, Handling Unit tags)
c. WMS_Excel.xlsx artifact for complete system design rendering into iDempiere
Important Development Protocol - utility styled maintenance
a. No touching or overiding of core be they code or metamodels
b. Separate menu tree and backward compatible checking during design rendering
c. Full use of Ninja generated code stubs and minimal code logic placement.
d. Agile design from scratch to extend variations of data and code models.
e. Use of Excel for BI dashboard reporting
Ninja Plugin Integration
1. Powerful integration from requirements analysis and systems design spreadsheet
2. Fast data preparation and import into user instance. Sample data provided as WMSdata.zip
Subject Matter Expertise Reference:
1. Libero WMS
2. SAP WMS
3. Nakarat of Thailand
WMS Model Design Features:
1. Warehouse-Locators extension to cover Loading Gate, StorageType, EmptyStorage, Warehouse Route, Bin Dimensions
2. Product Preferred at Locators
3. Handling Units to cover pallets, drums, QR code tags
3. Product Types with dynamic data i.e. Hazardous, Fragile, Slow/Fast moving goods
4. Automatic generation of above i.e. Locators, EmptyStorage, Types matching
5. Process flow of Orders to Delivery to Locators (Sales/Purchasing = Outbound/Inbound)
6. Info-Windows for (5).
Next task: Putaway to EmptyStorage Locator process.