[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Conclusiones: "Vote ... Contributo...

Conclusiones: "Vote ... Contributo...

Todo lo que desee comentar, no relacionado con soporte, el área social. Se permiten las críticas, quejas. De todas formas, por favor mantener el tono de respeto con los demás.
Forum rules
No hay censura ni gobierno aquí, solo libertad.

Conclusiones: "Vote ... Contributo...

Postby globalqss » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 am

globalqss
Senior

Re: Conclusiones: "Vote ... Contributo...

Postby red1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 am

I had been having a nice time in Latin America. I thought about the war (i mean real war which is often associated with Latin American countries) but here i find the most pretty women. Just now another nice night with the contributors among the hooters. Now i lost all taste for war. :)

But my taste for victory remains. I told Brazil to prepare their best work and beat Germany before the world cup.

HootersBR.jpg
HootersBR.jpg (85.74 KiB) Viewed 5696 times

Fer_Luck has a partner who is also Fernando that has coded few items and eager to contribute:
1. DB Tuning that speeds up reporting analysis such as Replenishment report.
2. GoogleMap plugin in Java Client for Locators in action.

I told them today about Linus' "Show me the code" and not the money. Tomorrow i try to bring more of it into iDempiere under Carlos Ruiz. The code will be great. I know they can't wait to steal it.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

I cannot stop to talk about contributors and their contributions just as someone else cannot stop talking about us. In the end it is not about 'Where is me or you but where is your contribution?". Have you done anything for this project?

Not that we are bragging on what we have done. Not that we care about been abused (by destroying our work and blaming it on us). I have told Carlos that at least they should treat you like a prostitute. Derived benefit from you as a service and pay you back. But no, i think they have raped you, not paid you, and of all things blame you for giving them sexual transmitted disease, when you did not do that.

That is how i feel, and now i do not say how i feel at the SF forums. As you can see how the answer will appear there, there is really no project of passion there anymore. There is no one who wants to distinguish between 'Cause' and 'Effect'. I read from the Theory of Constraints, (It is an old theory but good to remind us when something reminds us of the truth) that many people mistook cause for effect. Exactly how people mistook our shouting for cause when it was the effect.

Some mistook our action against bad committers from the trunk as cause of project conflict when it was the effect. The cause has always been repeated bad commits to the trunk. The cause is repeated destabilization of our sourcecode which we all make a living out of.

The cause is removing good code without peer review and making false statement to FSF and Potix, ignoring calls to resign, ignoring complaints about credit mischief.

Cause and effect is a good scientific principle, if you have gone to school to learn it. Today there is a cause, a good cause. I go around looking and motivating others who are contributors to come forth and work with the good coders. Among us, the effect is clear. It may be slow and we may have to undo all the damage done, but there is a great reward as well as a big lesson in the end.

Again i do not wish to patronize the fools anymore. I told all contributors that we will never return. Damage is done. We must work anew and Google will find us.

Also as i said, it is so much fun traveling, looking at hooters, drinking with friends, cheering each other's great work, learning humbly.

When i started this journey on October 4th, 2011 from my Malaysian farm, i did not expect that Dhamma will take me so far. If there is a God out there that is guiding me, then i am even more humbled of what the cause and effect is.

Maybe God is telling me, "you have proven your mantras, and here is what you wished for."

Information is free, and we have planted the flags.
People are not, and we have been paid the cause and effect
Contributors are priceless, as those flags fly higher and higher.

Where is red1?
Sao Paulo,
Brazil.
Tomorrow returning to Quito for a vacation in Manavi and then return for another vacation in Bogota. Then another in Paris and London. Then finally 'May God permit" to the loving arms of my family in Malaysia.

May Dhamma bless you all. Stay firm with your contributions and good hopes. I know you are many and may not know how. We will help you. We are at your service.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

red1
Site Admin

Return to Charla informal