Compiere Flash Training

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Compiere Flash Training

Postby Mr_reggatta » Tue May 30, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi red!
I would like to know your idea about this flash videos:
http://www.mycompiere.com/products/comp ... ining.html
I need to customize compiere in some workflows...i have to understand the workflows...
I was thinking to spend 399$ to have this videos, but i'm not sure...
Have you ever seen those!? What's your opinion.
regards
mr_reggatta
Mr_reggatta

Postby red1 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:31 am

AS this has been opposed by Jorg Janke in the SF forums, and u must have read and taken heed, its also gud to put on record here that this is a pirate not worthy of the Carribean Seas. I equally oppose such pliagarism and brand stealing, harping and usurping.

Piracy must be the second oldest profession in the world, and its worst than the first, cos they arent even risking their own bodies!

But they know they are getting only small change, as the community quickly smells them out. And other honest OS effort dilutes their minor and short-termed advantage.

Otherwise their efforts are gud to assist in educating those who needed it. But do it honestly and pay tribute to the maker. Have a face (if theirs are worthy of showing to the public), a physical address, and, ...have a.. er... a really original name.
red1
Site Admin

Return to Ask RED1 personally