Invalid "From" Email

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Invalid "From" Email

Postby li_speedyg » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:54 am

Hi All,

Nice place you have here..
I am new to Compiere and have been trying to find some answers. This forum is my new attempt at this quest.

If anyone is interested to help me find an answer I would really appreciate it, as I am going bald trying :o

I am having some probelms with the email feature in Compiere. It seems to occur on several installations in different domains.

Problem: each time I try to send an email,from Compiere, the program selects "**INVALID**" in the "From" field of the email. This occurs irrespective of the username I use. And, I have filled in all of the email addresses of the users in the DB.

If someone could find some time to help I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
gg
Thanks,
gg
li_speedyg

Postby red1 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:44 am

It may be the typo u re using i.e. use@domain. The 'invalid' doesnt mean its the name but can also be the domain or other setup.

Btw pls read my announcement carefully. As i saw this post at the SF too, i do not allow multiple posts as its considered flooding. As u are new, i wont delete this just yet.

regards
red1
Site Admin

Return to Ask RED1 personally