Search Requisiton, InfoRequisition ?

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Search Requisiton, InfoRequisition ?

Postby aalliana » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:20 am

Hi:

I'd like to pass a requisition id as a parameter to a report. I created a procedure and the paramenters.

I'd like my requisiton parameter to have reference: seach, but I get an error: No Info Columns.

I've looking at the codes and I found InfoOrder, InfoInfoce, etc. Should I make my own class InfoRequisition ?

What if I want to search for Requisition Lines instead? Should I make another InfoMRequisitionLine ??

TIA

aa
aalliana

Postby red1 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:18 am

Maybe u can create your Report Process in 2 stages.

First do it without a procedure, just call a flat Print Format that uses the same table. If there is no such Print Format, create a dummy one with minimal fields.

This is to make a Proof of Concept that the field u are passing is correct.

Once that is true, then u replace your Print Format with the Procedure.

The error u got may be saying that u re passing a column that does not exist or spelt wrongly. Ensure the new field has undergone GenerateModel.
red1
Site Admin

Thanks!

Postby aalliana » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Thanks! I'm going to explain myself a little further, I hope the post is not too long.

>Maybe u can create your Report Process in 2 stages.

That is exactly what I did. I first created my process and report just passing the parameter I need (m_requisitionline_id) as a integer. The procedure works almost as I want it to. Now I'd like to see if I can provide the report the appropiate parameters.

My first problem is that I can't find a proper way to select the requisition line in the procedure parameter window. If i set it to reference "table dir" the list is too long, reference "search" does not work. So I added the requisition_id as a parameter and set it to reference "search" and restricted the requisitionline_id to the lines of the selected requisition (tabledir).

I'd like my m_requisiton_id parameter to have reference: seach, but I get an error: No Info Columns. If I set reference to tabledir it works, but the list is too long. Should I make my own class InfoRequisition ? Should I make my own class InfoRequisitionLine ?

Can I use the InfoGeneral class modifying something?

Thanks a lot! and sory for the long post

aa
aalliana

InfoRequisition and InfoRequisitionLine.

Postby aalliana » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:24 pm

I solved the problem creating both, InfoRequisition and InfoRequisitonLine. Both work fairly well, the only problem is that I couldn't get zoom to work in InfoRequisition.

How can I share them? Should I paste them in a post?

aa
aalliana

Postby red1 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:32 am

Yes, posting your codes here is the way to get more ppl to find out and share tots and experiences.
red1
Site Admin

Inforequisition and InfoRequisitionLine

Postby aalliana » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:33 pm

I posted the classes in the sourceforge web site, under tracker - contributors

I had to do 3 posts because I couldn't find a way to attach the 3 classes in a single post. Here are the links:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph ... tid=573828

I couldn't make zoom work in InfoRequisiton. Perhaps somebody could fix this.

aa
aalliana

Return to Ask RED1 personally