Financial Reports, yearly comparison / Arabic translating

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Financial Reports, yearly comparison / Arabic translating

Postby dalywahch » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:18 pm

1- I want to have some monthly and yearly financial reports at the same time.
How I can have a comparative report between two years ex: to compare year 2003 and 2004. (I must create a group of column, but types of columns are limited)

2 - What is the adequate method to translate compiere (do I want to translate it in Arabic), if one translates fields by fields that is indeed laborious and does that take a lot of times, does have there it a method that permits to translate it quickly?

thank you

daly
dalywahch

Postby red1 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:34 am

Here is a sample u can do (your windows must have Arabic language on to see this):

/** Translation Content */
static final Object[][] contents = new String[][]
{
{ "Connection", " العلاقة " },
{ "Defaults", " الانسحابات " },
{ "Login", "Compiere الدّخول " },
{ "File", " الملفّ " },
{ "Exit", " الخروج " },
{ "Help", " المساعدة " },
{ "About", " تقريبًا " },
{ "Host", " المضيف " },
{ "Database", " البيانات قاعدة " },
{ "User", " المستخدم هويّة " },

Instructions on how to do this i found previously in compiere site under Translation Steps. I dont know whether its still there now, so u got to look for it.

About financial reports, u shuld play around with the +- periods field of the reporting engine. For a last year figure, u may have to -12 periods, and do a further maths rule on two columns. This is just to give u some clue. I am not on that screen right now, i miss some details.
red1
Site Admin

Return to Ask RED1 personally