Any courses for customizing Compiere

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Any courses for customizing Compiere

Postby balaji_125 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:15 am

Hi Red1,
Do u conduct any courses for the Customizing the Compiere.
balaji_125

Postby lofx » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:59 pm

Hi!!!!

We do......................but Spain may be a little too far for you................................
:D

Nevertheless, i am sure mr red1 has something in mind.............

Regards,
lofx
Regular

Postby red1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:15 pm

Well, we try to help developers by writing those tutorials at http://compiere.red1.org/
pls go thru them and share tots here to help each other.

Otherwise paid practitioners course taking should be refered to www.compiere.org which is the principal behind compiere. And its their business to support their good effort thru some training money. So i strongly advised u to refer to ComPiere Inc., USA or other certififed partners as published by them.

I m not a certified partner now cos i m on my own. If u still want to come to Malaysia to learn directly from me u can email me then. I dont mind taking direct students but i have to see the merit of it, as i like u to be a supporter of the Open movement for me to be interested in training u.

red1
red1
Site Admin

Postby balaji_125 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:10 pm

Red1 u r really Great. Thanks for your reply. I surely support for the open movement. I would like to learn and support for the open movement. I am very much happy to meet you personally and learn from you not only technical; but also to learn how you are managing to respond lot of emails:). I first apply for the visa shortly and we will meet soon. Thanks again.
Balaji J
balaji_125

Return to Ask RED1 personally