About Import Orders

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

About Import Orders

Postby peter » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:50 pm

Hi Red1,

I'm trying to import orders from the window Import Order. All the orders are correctly imported in the Sales Order and are of type "Pos Order" and "Sales Transaction". The problem is that they always are imported with status "In progress", so I should manually go throug every order to make it complete. Is there any way to make all this automatically?

Thanks in advance!
peter
peter

Postby red1 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:22 pm

Hi Peter,
You could. I have touch this i hope in the Compiere Workshop Case Study where i pasted the SQL or java procedures (cant remember which offhand) but i distinctly know that the "In Progress" can be set to "Completed" by changing just one word or one letter when it is passed into the 'MOrder' call.

Its that simple, but you have to look into that code concerned and modify.

red1
red1
Site Admin

Postby peter » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:10 pm

Hi Red1,

thanks for the advice! I solved the problem like that:
after calling MOrder.processIt(m_doc_action) the getDocAction() method returned "PR". I set manually DocAction to "CO" and call processIt(m_doc_action) again. Maybe this is because of the new Workflow way to complete the order?

Thanks again!
peter
peter

Postby red1 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:43 pm

Yes Peter,
Glad u got the right codes - refreshed my memory too.

It has nothing to do with the new workflow. That is different mechanism altogether.

Will appreciate if u sign the http://red1.org/guestbook to show thanks :)

red1
red1
Site Admin

Return to Ask RED1 personally