Sit down, grab a cuppa, let's smell the roses - bugs and all

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Sit down, grab a cuppa, let's smell the roses - bugs and all

Postby red1 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:27 pm

The nature of IT is often beset with bugs and mind-bogglers. :o That's why its fun. :D And it is more fun when we share our problems together and laugh at ourselves for been so clueless :oops: . Often i can solve the issue if its in front of me. That's why i need more privacy, more details and even screenshots to let me picture exactly what you are facing. Go ahead, bug me, :lol: . I really don't mind. I may even end up more clueless than you :oops: Cest la vie!
And if i happen to be away, or miss the point, send me a private message. Keep bothering me... solving stuff makes for a more productive world.
red1
Site Admin

Special way to learn

Postby red1 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:33 am

What's SPECIAL about the way to learn here is that you will witness exactly how i fumble along, the neuro-processes that goes on in my head, grimacings, AHAs! so that you get as much a close feel as possible of how its like troubleshooting Compiere.

This is what NLP (neuro linguistic programming) techniques is about. By been a close 'apprentice' u can rub off the skillset another person has faster.

Now, if you happen to be playing with Compiere for more than me and certainly above me, then the other way applies - I will be following and observing you instead!

Here, we are all peers. No on is greater than the other. Aren't we were once from the unknown brought into an unknowing mass?

Just ignore the teething pains and have fun!
red1
Site Admin

nlp

Postby pierre » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:15 am

I just figured out that you are aware of NLP, so the map is not the territory.
My english is not very good, happy to see that NLP is everywhere, hope we contribute to abetter world.
Are u in Kualalumpur?
pierre

Postby red1 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:42 pm

Yes i m in KL. hot place! I believe airconditioning is meant to be discovered. Haha!

thanks for your message. I notice your Compiere issue just now... There is a solution, requires minimal work actually, so u dont have to pay me, haha again! Will respond to that, got to clear my overflowing mailbox first! :D

red1
red1
Site Admin

Return to Ask RED1 personally