Pre printed invoice forms

To err is to be human, to help each other is joy. Tell your Compiere needs in your own words. Let's figure out together.

Moderator: azaharizaman

Pre printed invoice forms

Postby Markus » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:46 am

Hi Red1
Is there a way to force the printing of quotations, invoices etc on pre-printed forms?
I can get the address, business partner etc details into the correct spot but the total of the invoice line items are not available as a field. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Markus

PS Thanks for all your help, I have been following your site for some time now, and it has grown into are real source of info. Thanks! :D
Markus

Postby red1 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:50 am

Hi Mark,
hmm, .. not available? Where did u find out that it is not? So that i can quickly zoom in and see.

You mean the counting of the total number of lines? That will be dynamicly done, and thus i will guess your problem. That may mean trying to fool it thru its sides, if u know what i mean. Try forcing it around by putting blank or dot labels here and there :)

red1
red1
Site Admin

Postby Markus » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:06 pm

Hi Red1,
sorry my message was misleading, what I am trying to do is the following:
In the footer of the invoice, have section which shows the total amount due to the business partner, rather than at the end of the list of invoice line items.

Regards,
Markus
Markus

Return to Ask RED1 personally