ADempiere Foundation, Russia

A proper layout of brochures, presale materials so you feel ADempiere can sell to business owners and not just techies.
Forum rules
Materials are strictly selected by the admins. This is a restricted area. No outside advertising allowed. Contact the admins to submit your materials. Submission does not mean publication.

ADempiere Foundation, Russia

Postby rsashka » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I am pleased to announce the news from Russia.

We finally managed to register a non-profit organization.
Her full name is: ADempiere Foundation for support and development of Free Software for business
Her short title: ADempiere Foundation

We decided not to associate themselves with only one project of which took its name , and defined its main goals as the development of the free software for business and development of information technology in general. Thus we can legitimately participate in various projects.

To immediately set the record straight dot from "i" we do not want oppose a ADeV, and yet we had to go on to create its own organization because we have not seen other ways such as to influence the development of the situation in Russia and CIS countries.

We have just got your hands on the documents of registration and all the organizational work is still ahead, but I hope that by the end of the summer we will hold a conference in Moscow under the aegis of Adempiere Foundation.

Regards,
Aleksandr Ryabikov
rsashka

Return to Marketing ADempiere