Accelerating Growth

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Accelerating Growth

Postby TheOunce » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 pm

The tree needs pruning. Hello My user name is TheOunce short for snow leopard. Slang or 1/16 of a pound. Not quite slang. To the topic. I need assstance accelerating my understanding of ERP I just graduated college and was a part of APICS for a brief semester. Atleast there mailing list. From briefs to boxers aye. Growing up a bodhi tree. Heres the message Ive Got a short period to accelearte my understanding of the ERP resources available and want to be a part of IDempiere. Do any low level rannk players in the Game understand what an hour is worth. Im offering one of mine for one of yours. Hit me up on the messages and we can discuss The Game. Period. Thats enough for now.

TheOunce
TheOunce

Return to HELP ME!!!