Adempiere Activator does not packIn

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Adempiere Activator does not packIn

Postby Marius » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi,
I was following your Plug-In Migration Guide. I created the "POS Integration" Plug-in in my Eclipse Workspace. I followed exactly your Guide (Dependencies, Extensions, AdempiereActivator,...) and added the source Code and the 2Pack.zip. But when I want to do the packIn in the OSGi Console buy putting "start 2" (2 is the ID of my Bundle) the packIn does not start. It seems that the BundleActivator start the Bundle because if i check all my Bundles with "ss" the POSIntegration Bundle appear ACTIVE but the Activator does not do the packIn.

I already did the packIn manually with the packIn function in the Application Diccionary and it worked fine but I am wondering why it doesnt work via packIn in my OSGi Console.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong or what could be the problem.

Regards
Marius
Marius

Re: Adempiere Activator does not packIn

Postby red1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 am

Sorry for 2 years late reply! *LOL*
First check your MANIFEST file in Eclipse workspace if it has the Activator class defined there. You can put a debug break and see if it hits and then trace to the Pack In method in the class.
red1
Site Admin

Return to HELP ME!!!