Cache Webui

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Cache Webui

Postby edilsondneto » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am

Hello all,
Sometimes the permissions of the windows are not as indeed were defined according to the paper. So lose basic functionality, for example, how to add new record or click the checkbox.
I found that if I do a reset the cache the problem was solved, however, this happens several times a day and cause discomfort to customers using webui.
Can I do this on:
http://xxx.xx.x.xxx/admin/adempiereMoni ... eReset=Yes
or
From the "Reset Cache" within the Adempiere.
I'm using the 360 ​​version.

Can anyone help me?
edilsondneto

Re: Cache Webui

Postby red1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 am

It seems that ADempiere has a memory leak problem which in iDempiere it is given heavy attention by Carlos Ruiz. It is very important to migrate to iDempiere if compartively the cost of maintaining old ADempiere is higher than swithcing (a migration exercise that is very costly but memory leaks and application stoppage is higher).
red1
Site Admin

Return to HELP ME!!!