[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Bug with a table dir field

Bug with a table dir field

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Bug with a table dir field

Postby nmicoud » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi,

I find i have found a nice bug.

Steps : go to request (all) window.
You should find one. If not create one and open window again.

Have a look at the "Status" field.

In Swing mode, i have only 2 available items ("" and current)
Whereas in webUI, i have 4 items ("", status1, status2, status3).

I've tested it with a basic 361 version.
Does anyone can test and reproduce it ?
If yes, i will open a Jira ticket.
Any idea for fixing it ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
nmicoud
Regular

Re: Bug with a table dir field

Postby globalqss » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 am

Nicolas, can you reproduce it using GardenWorld?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby nmicoud » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Yes,

When opening request (all) window, i can see request n° 10000002 (R_Request_ID=100).
If i click on status, there is only two items ("" and 1_Open). If i refresh the list, i can see 5 items ("", 1_Open, 2_WaitingOnCustomer, 3_Closed, 9_FinalClose)

Regards,

Nicolas
nmicoud
Regular

Postby globalqss » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Nicolas, I was not able to reproduce the scenario at demo.globalqss.com (361) neither at demo.idempiere.com

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby nmicoud » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi Carlos,
The problem is only in swing mode ; webUI is ok (if i understand well, you just test it on web)

Nicolas
nmicoud
Regular

Postby globalqss » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Ah yes - I was testing just on zk.
globalqss
Senior

Postby nmicoud » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Great! I'm not alone :D

Any idea where to have a look ?
I think it is an old bug (i've faced it maybe 2 years ago, but never take time to investigate), so recent tickets shouldn't have created it.
nmicoud
Regular

Postby globalqss » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:01 am

Nicolas, not sure where to look - maybe to MLookup?

One clue is that seems that is solved on iDempiere - so comparing MLookup or the involved classes could help you to backport the fix.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby nmicoud » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi Carlos, you were right !

I compare MLookup classes and was able to fix 361.

Please review :

In fact, that's from line 200 to line 225 which were removed from idempiere ; seems that was done here :
Not sure if it need to remove the whole stuff. Was I did seems enough.

WDYT ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
nmicoud
Regular

Return to HELP ME!!!