Missing tab title traslations during packin

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Missing tab title traslations during packin

Postby smartjsp » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi Everyone.

I am moving a custom windows (clone of existent business partner) from one environment to a new one (same adempiere level 3.6 and postgres 9in both sides), but after the packout and packin (module = menu + window definitions), though most of the menu and window definitions works well, I am losing the original tab traslation messages. (Spanish)

I already tried syncronizing terminology, reset the cache and complete missing traslations from the system menu and restarting adempiere but still it doesn´t work ....

I notice after the pckin, all the tabs have the checkbox (traslated) empty so I went one per one and check that flag, repeat the previous procedures: syncronizing terminology, reset the cache and complete missing traslations from the system menu and restarting adempiere but still it doesn´t work ....

Any suggestion ? is it a known bug to lose the traslations during the packin ?

Regards,

Pedro Rozo
smartjsp

Re: Missing tab title traslations during packin

Postby red1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 am

The idea of open source is that you have the code to open up and see what actually happened. From your account, you have exhausted all there is to be done, so it seems you need to look into the code.
If you have a Java guy to check the code, then get to fix it, it will be a good contribution.
red1
Site Admin

Return to HELP ME!!!