Implementation of Class VAllocation and Allocation

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Implementation of Class VAllocation and Allocation

Postby dudalopes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm

I have a problem. Altered class client / src / org.compiere.apps.form.Allocation.java and class that implements the form
client / src / org.compiere.apps.form.VAllocation.java. Retraced the same procedure for the class
zkwebui / WEB-INF / src / org.adempiere.webui.apps.form.WAllocation.java. In my project followed the same hierarchy. I changed the names of the three classes. Since the web version to run the form, the following error occurs: "Web UI form not implemented for the swing form org.compiere.apps.form.VAllocationHipica" VAllocationHipica is the name of my version. Anyone suggest a solution?

Thank you :wink:
dudalopes

Re: Implementation of Class VAllocation and Allocation

Postby globalqss » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

and the name of your webui form?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby dudalopes » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:54 am

The name of my form is webui "zkwebui / org / ADempiere / webui / apps / form / WAllocationHipica.java." Already he went down to my release. But the error pesiste. Any solution?

thank you
dudalopes

Postby globalqss » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 am

I think your web form needs to be in sync with the naming of swing form:

You can check ADForm.translateFormClassName for the conventions - or you can also add your mapping using org.adempiere.webui.util.ADClassNameMap.add

More important maybe - we can check why you needed to create your own customized class:
- maybe the changes you made are general purpose and worthy to be contributed to the form
or
- maybe we have a lack of extension point on that class

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Return to HELP ME!!!