log migration

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

log migration

Postby edilsondneto » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:36 am

Hi,

I'm creating some tables and windows, saving the "log migration" but before applying the migration log is fine nomal insert data, but when I apply the script for the migration log after restoring a backup, it is not possible to enter data on the screen created.

does anyone have any suggestions?

att. Edilson Neto
edilsondneto

Re: log migration

Postby edilsondneto » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 am

....add

Always use the migration log to create new screen and change and always worked. I have gotten a few logs screens and tables (data dictionary) but after I applied the logs in a database restored (new) screens did not work inhere data.
edilsondneto

Postby red1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 am

These things may need checking around. Maybe you have to run things such as Role Access Update or other Synch item in the main menu. Or run your migration scripts again. You can also look into your script to see if you have reversed a step.
red1
Site Admin

Postby edilsondneto » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:41 am

I have identified that the problem was the way to create the table. A CONSTRAINT wrong while creating a table that was the problem.

I'm glad ADempiere use and believe in the community.

Red1 Thank you for your dedication.
edilsondneto

Return to HELP ME!!!