Statement of Accounts for Vendors

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Statement of Accounts for Vendors

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 pm

I am using default US Chart of Accounts with Adempiere. Vendor Prepayments are sent to account code 12510 and Liability is sent to 21100.
My problem is when I want to see a complete statement of a Vendor which should show all transaction of a Vendor from both 12510 and 21100.
I tried creating a report hierarchy which includes just both of the above mentioned accounts. I run Statement of Accounts and selected supplier in the parameter form, kept Account field empty and selected newly created Report Hierarchy but it did not work. It just brought all transactions where the selected vendor was used and not just two given accounts.

I will be thankful if someone can help me in doing this.

Habib
zulqarnainhabib

Re: Statement of Accounts for Vendors

Postby globalqss » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Habib, I think you can define in the new hierarchy an account to group 12510 and 21100, and report filtering just on that account.

i.e. you create in the account tree a new summary account called "Vendor SoA" with code VSOA.
in the hierarchy you group 12510 and 21100 under the VSOA account.
on the report you choose the hierarchy and filter to just report VSOA account

I haven't tried it, just an idea.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Re: Statement of Accounts for Vendors

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks
zulqarnainhabib

Return to HELP ME!!!