Ademiere costing scenario

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Ademiere costing scenario

Postby dravuri » Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi All,

I have the following scenario need to implemented in adempiere, do we have a way to do that. " I buy 2 pens each cost 10 rupees, and shpping charge 5 rupees each pen cost now is 12.5. Then I bought two more pens cost 15 rupees, now shipping cost is 20, rupees, so total 50 as per this transaction each pen costs 25 I use fifo costing method. I got indent request from person A, I gave 1 Pen. now I another got indent request from person B, I have gave 2 pens I got another indent request from person C, I have gave 1 pen. I need a report which says, A consumed 12.5 rupees worth goods, B consumed 12.5 + 25 =37.5 worth goods, and C consumed 25 rupees worth goods" Please let me know whether we have support for this funtionality in adempiere. I see a link between invoice and material receipt through invoice matching, but I can not see any link between inout and storage( may be transaction ) I did invetsigtation on Cost Queues, not sure that how does this help me in my scenario. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Suman
dravuri

Re: Ademiere costing scenario

Postby red1 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Yes Suman, i believe it is covered in ADempiere as shown in the new cost engine effort here.
red1
Site Admin

Postby dravuri » Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I will download the code and play with it, Thanks,

Suman
dravuri

Postby dravuri » Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

I have done the following steps, after following the steps mentioned in new costing engine. I tried folliow the same scenario, after completion of the purchase order, Invoice I got entries into M-CostDetail, but current cost price is set to zero.

Am I missing something, did anyone come across the same problem earlier.
dravuri

Postby red1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 am

i happen to be reviewing back this review! Due to Victor just amended some code and i need to see if it affects or solves the Std Costing which does not work. And i am likewise stuck! Must be bad memory cells in my head.

But from your side, can you give me very exact steps you take from the start till end? I can't remember everything so anything more will trigger some of my memory back.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 am

I put in migration sripts for testing Cost Engine with README in convenient manner here
Revision: 15504
http://adempiere.svn.sourceforge.net/ad ... 4&view=rev
red1
Site Admin

Return to HELP ME!!!