Adempiere HR

Help is preferred to those who publish their work as Open Source and not as private branches rejecting collaboration. Such projects are not maintainable and shall be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are grouped together. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED, you need to send email to red1(a)red1.org with your username in the subject title to get me to activate you.

Adempiere HR

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:09 pm

I am reposting contents of my post from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adempi ... ic/4416148

We are also using latest GlobalQSS Patches (2011-02-22) and I must say it is running very good. Thanks to Carlos for his efforts and the great contribution to the community.

Now we want to Implement Libero HR and are searching for a good document/book on Libero HR. We did not find anything comprehensive yet. I would be thankful if someone can provide me any document available on HR.

Thanks.

Habib
zulqarnainhabib

Re: Adempiere HR

Postby red1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Carlos has told me he spent alot of time correcting Libero HR until it worked right without touching the core and making maintenance a nightmare. So i trust his version is the best one, and you should be able to check his out and try first.

If you can ask some starting questions first of what you want to know, then we can organise a trail of answers here and later edit them to be more useful to others. Of course if you help us to edit them it be much appreciated in return.
red1
Site Admin

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello Red1

I don't have any specific questions at this stage. I was just looking for some good documentation that can make learning HR easier.

Regards,

Habib
zulqarnainhabib

Postby red1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:30 pm

About the subject matter logic and functionals, perhaps you can contact Victor Perez, of e-Evolution to purchase his manual guide. What i hear from him is that he sells guides for all his Libero modules. They are not expensive and i believe they are useful, at least for a start.
red1
Site Admin

Postby globalqss » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 am

Hi Habib, payroll is a little module, I guess you can realize most of the configuration needed just by navigating the windows.

The hard (and mostly obscure) part is the configuration of the concepts, and development of the rules.

I wrote a manual in spanish:
http://www.adempiere.com/index.php/Manu ... ion_Nomina
Trying to guide how concepts must be used and developed.

I have pending the contribution of some samples for GardenWorld, I don't like the contributions that are committed without sample data (perhaps to push the sales of manuals and services) - when I was PMC Head I tried to establish that as a rule for official contributions, but I don't think it will be adopted.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks
zulqarnainhabib

Postby joskar » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience with the functionality to raise invoices in the Payroll system. I have got it up and running (with concepts, rules and some test data.) I am trying to raise invoices to certain third party business partners (such as the tax authorities.)

The roadmap document on adempiere.org states that this funtionality has been implemented but I am unable to find any reference to this kind of funtionality or usage of it.

Best regards,
Jonas Magnusson
joskar

Postby zulqarnainhabib » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 pm

While exploring Libero HR I noticed that there is no option to add Employees attendance. Am I missing something or it is really not present. Wondering how would it be possible to process a payroll without attendance?

Habib
zulqarnainhabib

Postby dravuri » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

There is no support for attendance management system in payroll. That has to be built seperately and needs to integrated.
dravuri

Postby red1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 am

There is some talk here about HR sponsorship. Hope you can join in too.
red1
Site Admin

Postby joskar » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 am

I would be very interested in joining a team developing an Attendance system for Adempiere. I have 4 years of experience implementing and managing attendance systems in addition to having worked with developers to customize and further develop the systems they were working on. Taking part in building an Open Source solution for this purpose would be great .
joskar

Return to HELP ME!!!