[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - P2 Director Install of New Plugin

P2 Director Install of New Plugin

What Trunk or Branches to use and mix? Which is the Official version? How to survive growth?
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are moved to the same sub-forum. Language will be corrected for readability.

P2 Director Install of New Plugin

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 am

Attachments
Folder.gif
Folder.gif (12.35 KiB) Viewed 19097 times
P25.gif
P25.gif (41.42 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
P24.gif
P24.gif (33.84 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
P23.gif
P23.gif (46.6 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
P22.gif
P22.gif (24.63 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
p21.gif
p21.gif (26.96 KiB) Viewed 19104 times
red1
Site Admin

Re: P2 Director Install of New Plugin

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:13 am

Attachments
profile.gif
profile.gif (17.53 KiB) Viewed 19100 times
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 am

Attachments
POSinstalled.gif
POSinstalled.gif (19.39 KiB) Viewed 19094 times
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

After doing a Role Access Update, we get the full module items to show. This shows the 2Pack on the fly works!:

POSinServer.gif
POSinServer.gif (21.71 KiB) Viewed 19092 times

Later i will update the iDempiereMigrationGuide.pdf to explain how to get this working for the Java Client too. Steps will be:
1. Export a trial p2 site of the whole adempiere-client to a local buckminster location.
2. Update from the local p2 site.
3. Then update from another new plugin site.

However the initial issue now is that after reupdating back from idempiere-server, the POSIntegration plugin is gone. A re-update of the new plugin is needed.This may mean that it has to be in its own feature-group to persist.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:54 pm

My hunch above is right. HengSin advised that it should be POS-Integration.feature.group and it worked. So now i have placed the p2 artifacts at http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/ for remote online access. The installer scripts are also uploaded there. Run them in your adempiere-server folder to get the intended plugins.
The PDF guide is also updated http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/fi ... f/download
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 am

If you love the good old GUI, now we have the much easier Felix way:

red1
Site Admin

Postby collazosc » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 am

---------------------------
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby red1 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 pm

That is due to change in the MStorage code by iDempiere team. I have already upgraded that and put them in here http://sourceforge.net/p/red1/small/167 ... rePlugins/. Just check out via SVN the POSIntegration plugin (feature is optional and not necessary).
red1
Site Admin

Postby collazosc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:37 am

Ok. I svn checkout the update and updated my eclipse installation. However, I could not run the plugin. I got no error when I used START 2 for activating the plugin I only got an error when running the export option in the menu:

WARNING: org.adempiere.process.Export2Queue
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.adempiere.process.Export2Queue
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
at org.adempiere.base.DefaultProcessFactory.newProcessInstance(DefaultProcessFactory.java:64)
at org.adempiere.base.Core.getProcess(Core.java:98)
at org.adempiere.util.ProcessUtil.startJavaProcess(ProcessUtil.java:159)
at org.compiere.apps.AbstractProcessCtl.startProcess(AbstractProcessCtl.java:466)
at org.compiere.apps.AbstractProcessCtl.run(AbstractProcessCtl.java:234)
at org.adempiere.webui.apps.WProcessCtl.process(WProcessCtl.java:158)
at org.adempiere.webui.apps.ProcessDialog$ProcessDialogRunnable.doRun(ProcessDialog.java:819)
at org.adempiere.util.ContextRunnable.run(ContextRunnable.java:38)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I checked the plugin status using even using the felix console. Then, I used the pack in option in the Application Dictionary menu in idempiere to import manually the 2pack.zip inside the postintegration subdirectory (that's why the menu was shown) but I still got the same error.

Digging a little bit in the activator. I traced the packin code inside the activator class and also found out the following error when submiting the query:
SELECT Processing,PK_Version,CreatedDate,CreatorContact,PK_Status,Creator,UpdatedDate,Version,
Uninstall,ReleaseNo,Processed,Description,Name,AD_Package_Imp_UU,EMail,CreatedBy,
AD_Package_Imp_ID,IsActive,Created,UpdatedBy,Updated,AD_Org_ID,AD_Client_ID
FROM adempiere.AD_Package_Imp WHERE (Name='POSIntegration' AND PK_Version LIKE '1.0.0%');

ERROR: column "ad_package_imp_uu" does not exist
LINE 2: Uninstall,ReleaseNo,Processed,Description,Name,AD_Package_Im...
^

********** Error **********

ERROR: column "ad_package_imp_uu" does not exist
SQL state: 42703
Character: 143

What am I doing wrong? Everything seems to be in place.
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby red1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:25 am

From the System Menu try to run UUID Generator.
red1
Site Admin

Postby collazosc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 am

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I run the aforemenctioned process and it showed the result for three tables not related to the AD. I've also run this process over the AD_Package_Imp table but situation kept the same.

Any other suggestion?
Carlos Collazos
collazosc

Postby red1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Did you start from a fresh iDempiere 1.0 database (with all its migration scripts applied?) and if you use PG, there is a peculiar special script for UUID constraint to be applied first. If you can check just google for "Postgres iDempiere UUID script" etc.
When you use the new 2Pack in the link i gave above it should work as i synch here my source to SVN and i find no changes. The POSIntegration_1.0.0.201301171115.jar in the SF site is same as my own which i tested fully just yesterday has no errors.
red1
Site Admin

Postby swiki » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi,

I created Feature Project in Eclipse as you recommended at the top of this topic, because i am trying to install new features. My problem is that i cannot export feature project. When i click on Export Wizard the "Finish" button is disabled and i dont know how to make it enabled. Maybe some settings needs to be fixed, but i dont have any idea which settings, because i did all previous steps...i attached screenshot of export wizard.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 1.40.35 PM.png
Export wizard could not be finished
Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 1.40.35 PM.png (98.2 KiB) Viewed 17476 times
Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 1.25.22 PM.png
Export wizard could not be finished 2
Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 1.25.22 PM.png (118.53 KiB) Viewed 17476 times
swiki

Postby red1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Try exporting a normal plugin first, not a feature. In my latest approach i preferred normal plugins.
Also when faced with such problems, it is better to Google for Eclipse community that knows more than me here, which is quite focused on certain iDempiere work. I am not a total expert to know every tool used in this project.
But do share back once you found out! :)
red1
Site Admin

Postby swiki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 pm

I woke up with fresh head, set up new workspace, created new plugin via extensions, created feature project and export it via wizard and now, everything is working perfectly. :shock: Maybe when i was experimenting with iDempiere and Eclipse at the begining, i made some bad setups.
swiki

Return to Building ADempiere