Idempiere daily build setup

What Trunk or Branches to use and mix? Which is the Official version? How to survive growth?
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are moved to the same sub-forum. Language will be corrected for readability.

Idempiere daily build setup

Postby bhanu » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi to all,

I am working on Linux environement.
I need to have Jenkins build on Idempiere to complete installation, for this I have followed steps http://kenai.com/projects/hengsin/pages/HudsonBuild.
Now I able to build server installer. I found this installer at " /tmp/buckminster/build/org.adempiere.server_1.0.0-eclipse.feature/idempiereServer.gtk.linux.x86_64.zip"
On next step I need to do server setup, for this Adempiere provideing "RUN_Silentsetup.sh" file, but in Idempiere I didn't find such kind of file. What is the alternative solution to do server setup in daly build setup with jenkins.

Expecting early solution from you.

Thanks
Bhanu.
bhanu

Re: Idempiere dialy build setup

Postby globalqss » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Bhanu, please check answer here:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1721&p=8251#p8251

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz
globalqss
Senior

Postby bhanu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks Ruiz, I able to do server set up using redirecting standard input. Is there any other optimal way to do this like Adempiere SilentSetup.
bhanu

Postby red1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:10 am

That seems to be the best way as i use it in my WindowsInstaller for iDempiere too.
red1
Site Admin

Return to Building ADempiere