Std Costing - New Product Manual Cost

Automated Testing Tools are used to assure modifications are always backward compatible and safe for production
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are moved to the same sub-forum. Language will be corrected for readability.

Std Costing - New Product Manual Cost

Postby red1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Following up from here, now i exhausted some code review particularly around MCostDetail.java and those related to it, i came across some old code that needs enhancement as submitted here about MCost not giving good log message and how setCurrentCostPrice for new Cost records (new Product) can be fulfilled, and how the present method is erroneous here.

The present test done is as below:

red1
Site Admin

Re: Std Costing - New Product Manual Cost

Postby red1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

These are also tested on Version 360LTS (trunk revision 1st., Feb, 2011) and replicated same results. Thus Std Costing is consistent (however i have a tracker not yet committed in latest trunk but done by Carlos Ruiz for the 361/HengSin pending release)

Below are screenshots expected from the above test. You can correlate with the test data:

Above is the Product Costs results at the end of the test. Note the other Costing Methods are correctly posted as the test purposely used different PO and Inv pricings to flag the facts out. Below you can see the Cost Details together with the associated document references.

Note the Purchasing Tab of the Product window is also updated correctly.

red1
Site Admin

Return to Quality Assurance