[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - Std Costing - New Product No Costs

Std Costing - New Product No Costs

Automated Testing Tools are used to assure modifications are always backward compatible and safe for production
Forum rules
This forum is personally pruned to avoid redundant posts. Related topics are moved to the same sub-forum. Language will be corrected for readability.

Std Costing - New Product No Costs

Postby red1 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am

If i make a test that create a new product and just an empty price list this is what i get:

Note that in the log there is complaint that there is no product costs. Perhaps this needs the purchasing tab to be populated under the Product window.

These test code and script is committed to SF project's SVN. The creation of new product is committed to DB to persist its productprice info due to a null trxName in such get code. However my code test that if the product is created it will bypass creating it again on subsequent tests.
red1
Site Admin

Re: Std Costing - New Product No Costs

Postby red1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 am

I have begun to solve the No Costs For Apple error. Meanwhile i put another youtube movie to give a glimpse of how bugs are solved while working on it.

I also need to add Invoice Customer to the Credit Sales so i can give a real full cycle demo of the accounts.

Here i show it under the hood how i do the coding:

Later i found out that in Credit Sales, the Invoice Customer is there, so this won't be used for now.
red1
Site Admin

Return to Quality Assurance