[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - RFQ created...not visible in Webstore

RFQ created...not visible in Webstore

Ouch!! Open Source ERP & Compiere beginners WILL have Teething Pains. This is where you rumbled thru like Rasputin, cry like a babe, and grin like a chimp! :D

Moderators: lofx, neilg, moyses, hema

RFQ created...not visible in Webstore

Postby gaurav » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:39 pm

gaurav

Postby lofx » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:39 pm

lofx
Regular

Postby gaurav » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:01 pm

Hi Lofx
Yes i logged as one of the invited vendors too but RFQ issued was not there...

Regards,
Gaurav
gaurav

Hi....Seems like u missed something...........

Postby john_cvs » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:39 pm

Hi

You must check that RFQ is generated with all necessary details filled up, hope u must have done that..1 Create RFQ and then by logging in as vendor side user try to locate ur RFQ and give RFQ Response to that this is the procedure i followed to just checking functionality...!
i am checking that out soon let u know with exact details................uptill now u can try it agin it might work for u now............!

John :idea:
Regards,
John
[Snr Manager]
john_cvs

Postby gaurav » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:30 pm

Thanx John for reply
Its working...actually it was solved long earlier but i m facing a new problem now.I created RFQ from another client but when i log in Webstore, it always log me in to GardenWorld Client but it shows me there the RFQ generated by me.It also shows me the products of GardenWorld...not my client.
Now i am confused and do not know how to create webstore for my client and only display only my products and RFQs...
Thanx

Regards,
Gaurav
gaurav

Postby lofx » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi!!!

depending on the version of compiere you are using, this has two possible solutions;

for 251 and earlier, you have to look for a file where it is specified the client_id (i don't have a source code here right now, so if anyone can give the exact name..........) and change it to your client_id

for 252 you just go to webstore window in java client and setup your webstore.

Regards,
lofx
Regular

Return to Growing Pains