Workflow analysis , review document

For those who got the Open Source fever, sharing only makes you hot!

Moderator: neilg

Workflow analysis , review document

Postby neilg » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 pm

You can get a document which researches Compiere workflow here:

http://www.knowledgesuccess.com
Last edited by neilg on Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neilg
Regular

Newbie - how do i customise the workflow?

Postby juli » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:39 pm

:shock: i really need to know how can i customise the workflow according to my business process? what about the tables? please help me
juli

Re: Newbie - how do i customise the workflow?

Postby neilg » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:09 pm

juli wrote::shock: i really need to know how can i customise the workflow according to my business process? what about the tables? please help me

I wrote that doc some time ago and after that didn't do much on the workflow. Did you look at it? It runs best as a tutorial (just follow with the document and do the same on your system.) Will give you a much better idea on how things work. Should then be able to adapt to your business process.

You can ask a question , not sure if I can answer :)
neilg
Regular

Re: Newbie - how do i customise the workflow?

Postby juli » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:36 pm

neilg wrote:
juli wrote::shock: i really need to know how can i customise the workflow according to my business process? what about the tables? please help me

I wrote that doc some time ago and after that didn't do much on the workflow. Did you look at it? It runs best as a tutorial (just follow with the document and do the same on your system.) Will give you a much better idea on how things work. Should then be able to adapt to your business process.

You can ask a question , not sure if I can answer :)

Hi Neil , thank you fo r the reply , is it the NTIER workflow tat you are saying?
i am going tru it rite now but some print screen is rather small cant really see but i just enter some datas in to try it ou

may i know about figure 3.3 and 3.4 what is it doing ? and under figure 3.5 about docAction pop out -> i didnt expereince it :( am i in th wrong steps? :roll:
juli

Return to Contributor's Corner