[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - How To Edit Compiere Look and Feel

How To Edit Compiere Look and Feel

For those who got the Open Source fever, sharing only makes you hot!

Moderator: neilg

How To Edit Compiere Look and Feel

Postby germancheung » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:54 am

> I have looked your article on vehicleSales. The Look and Feel is so
> cute.
> Can you tell me how to edit the Look and Feel.?
> Can you share your source code?
germancheung

Postby red1 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:32 am

GC,
The look and feel of the Windows, Tabs and Columns does not involve any coding :!: This is the speciality of the Application Dictionary. Its a matter of login as SystemAdmin and call up the WindowTabClolumn screen to tweak there. :P

red1
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:27 pm

GC sent me screenshots and here is a copy of my reply to him:

Oh, i see, now i understand what u mean.

Let me try explain like this:

Your is where you have to call up the Sales Order and do the changes to it. You login here as the SystemAdmin.

The is the result to see the effect. You login here as the ClientAdmin.

Then u go back to the Window definition again to make more changes, and again see the result in the second screen. And so on, until you are happy with your changes. That's it. After that any time your client logs in, she will see the second screen.

Hope u get it this time.

About the look and feel of the texture, u can look in google for PLAF or Pluggable Look and Feel. There is also info on this in Compiere.org website.

For the icons images, u can search for them in the source codes, and replace them with your own.

red1

--- German Cheung <> wrote:

> You means in the window , tab , field??
> My compiere look and feel is like this
>
> And yours is like this
>
> And I want to ask
> How to edit the button , the background , and the
> tab color etc......
> Thx........^ ^"
>
Last edited by red1 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
red1
Site Admin

I Get it Thank you

Postby germancheung » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:37 pm

Thanks
german cheung
germancheung

Postby red1 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 am

This is what GemanCheung has done! He sent it to me:

I m impressed :!: But i don't know how he did it :cry:
Last edited by red1 on Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
red1
Site Admin

Postby red1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:17 am

GC just sent me the instructions. :o . So here it is:

. :!:

:wink:
red1
Site Admin

Postby Mr_reggatta » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:55 pm

Fantastic !
How can i change the blue icon which you have used on your Tree ?
regards
mr_reggatta
Mr_reggatta

Postby Mr_reggatta » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:59 pm

I have resolved.
The Class is MTreeNode.java
There's an array of icons...just change mWindow with your favourite icon !
regards
Mr_reggatta

Postby Mr_reggatta » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:44 pm

How can i put my tab in horizontal position?!
regards
mr_reggatta
Mr_reggatta

Return to Contributor's Corner