[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
From Flames To Fork, Comes Freedom • View topic - XML2AD Developer's Kit Release for Compilo

XML2AD Developer's Kit Release for Compilo

For those who got the Open Source fever, sharing only makes you hot!

Moderator: neilg

XML2AD Developer's Kit Release for Compilo

Postby red1 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:04 am

red1
Site Admin

Postby aries211 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:41 am

Hi, I am interested in compilo tools, it's great!
here I am asking a question ( Very very simple for you):
I have read the "howto use XML2AD":
0 ) Copy "patch" directory to Compiere!
1 ) Copy build.properties.sample --> build.properties and set proper values!
2 ) Start "build createDB"; This will create all new tables. Ensure your source file as 'model/CreateTables-Oracle.sql'
3 ) Start "build alterDB"; This will add new columns to existing tables. Ensure your source file as 'model/ALTER_Table.sql'
4 ) Start "build model"; this is well know task that will insert tables and column definitions into AD. Ensure your source file as 'model/Model.xml'
5 ) Start "build view"; this will create Windows and fields. Ensure your source file as view/View.xml
6 ) Start "build data"; This will insert definitions of ILF into AD_ImpFormat and AD_ImportFormat_Row tables. Ensure your source file as 'data/Data.xml'
7) RUN GenerateModel. This will create PO set/get classes.

but I donnot know the first step clearly: 0 ) Copy "patch" directory to Compiere!

here "Compiere" means the source code of compiere or the application program of compiere. What is the usage of " Copy "patch" directory to Compiere "

tks!
B R!

King
Last edited by aries211 on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
aries211

Postby aries211 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:49 am

I am a student in university. Now I am developing compiere 253b with XML2AD, I follow the instructions and great pains I have encounted, but I donnt want to give up.
I know the problems I met are not diffcult anyway, maybe I need more understanding of the basic knowledge of the compilo tools. compilo do help me a lot! :roll:
aries211

Postby red1 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:57 am

It seems u need to understand basic java project setup. That u have to find elsewhere perhaps more practice and research from Eclipse.org.

Anyway the patch here means that u have to open the Compiere source too in the same Eclipse environment for the Compilo project to depend on. Within the Compiere project, some codes are not correct for compilo, that is what a patch is meant for.

Take your time, for patience is a highly spiritual value. The opposite is hell.

Anyway this XML2AD is now overcome by POPI by Robert Klein that does more better. I have yet to test it, toh i have downloaded and browsed thru
red1
Site Admin

Postby aries211 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:17 am

Thank you !
The source code of compiere253a has lots of bugs in eclipse, and it seems there is no source code of compiere253b.

Anyway, I will learn step by step.
btw, when can download the latest version of XML2AD.

King
aries211

Postby aries211 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:43 pm

aries211

Postby afalcone » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:58 pm

afalcone
Regular

Postby aries211 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:44 am

aries211

Postby afalcone » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:05 pm

Yes this is the last version of 2Pack. The Compiere's versions supported are 252d, 252e, 253a and 253b.

Regards

Alejandro
afalcone
Regular

Return to Contributor's Corner